Foodmax Gear PAG is a range of high performance long life synthetic food grade gear oils particularly suited for the lubrication of drive chains, conveyor chains, gearboxes and reduction units. The fluids are provided with excellent anti wear properties, high stability to oxidation and a low pour point. Will resists mechanic shearing, very stable to ageing and present a very good viscosity - temperature behaviour. Foodmax Gear PAG fluids are adhesive and will therefore prevent from wear during start-up operation. Foodmax Gear PAG is NSF H1 registered for incidental food contact.
Foodmax Gear PAG is intended for the lubrication of gearboxes, endless screws, circulating systems, bearings, and conveyor chains (up to 240 °C). Foodmax Gear PAG suits very well in very wet environments as it remains unaffected by water.
- FZG gear test (DIN 51354) A/8.3/90: > 12
- FAG FE 8 roller bearing test weight loss roller (mg): 12
- Vickers vane pump test V 104-c-10 (DIN 51389 part 2): 2
- Brugger-Weingarten max load (N/mm2): 47
- Busak & Shamban micro scratching test: pass
- DIN 51517-3
- David Brown Type G
Inquiry - Foodmax Gear PAG